Hot Stone Massage Therapy
"This is a truly relaxing treatment".
Using hot stones of varying sizes on parts of the body – from the forehead to between the toes - giving a deep massage and creating a sensation of warmth and comfort.
The heat from the stones feels great and is also wholly therapeutic - helping detox the body and relaxing the nervous system. The stones used are smooth, volcanic basalt that retain their heat on the body for as long as possible.
- Deep relaxation, the warmth relaxes both physically and mentally
- The heat from the stones is transferred to the body by conduction and it may reach up to 3cm into the muscle
- Stress is reduced, relieving mental and physical fatigue
- Circulation is improved and muscles have an increased blood supply, improving function
- Toxins and waste are eliminated more quickly
- The warmth can relieve pain in muscles and joints
- Tension in connective tissue is decreased
- There is a deep comfort of receiving warmth on the body.
Indian Head Massage
“An Ancient Solution to Modern Stress”
- Traditional Indian Head Massage is an ancient therapy which has been practised in India for more than 400 years. Creates a sense of calm and well-being
- Soothes away anxiety, stress, tension and releases mental pressure
- Helps to relieve sinus pain, headaches, jaw ache and eye strain.
- Stimulates blood supply to the scalp, improving hair condition
- Relieves muscle tension and tightness in the jaw, neck, shoulders and upper back
- Stimulates and increases circulation to the face, head, neck, shoulders, upper back and arms
- Rejuvenates and boosts energy levels
- Helps with insomnia
- Increases lymphatic drainage
- Improves mental alertness, clarity and memory
- Helps to balance the upper chakras
We Only use Dermalogica products for all our skin treatments and they are also available to purchase in store.